Thursday, August 12, 2010

Heading East

I am writing this from the Toyota dealership in Petaluma, California. The Prius had a Check Engine light come on after the hike in Yosemite. I am hoping this goes fast, or I will be driving twice today to the south side of San Fran for airport runs. Nora and Will fly out this morning, and Jeff L comes in later today.

Jeff and I head east towards Cheyenne, Wyoming beginning tonight, while Nora and Will fly into Charlottesville at 10 tonight.

I hope this trip has given Will and Nora some lifelong memories. I know I have many. We are very grateful to Sarah, Mary, and Jason for their kind hospitality, and to Jason's family for their great kindness. We loved our time in California!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad.

Location:Auto Center Dr,Petaluma,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment